Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Freakin' "Hello"

I've been trying to post some photos of the different houses we've been looking at via the google program "Hello" which is supposed to make the posting of photos as easy as pie..... IT'S NOT! It keeps freezing, timing out or some other freakin' !@#%!#$% error! I'm seriously going to have to put up a home website so I can post photos and just add links. Grrrrrr.

Yeah, like I don't already have enough to do. I'll just slip in designing a website between teaching, grading, house hunting, mortgage negotiating, retirement planning, possible packing, regular cleaning, cooking (pfft, haven't even done that recently), helping the wife shop for eyeglasses, recycling trips (also something that I seriously need to do - the balcony is starting to look like the bloody dump in Kingston Ontario ., ....

Sigh.

Please stay tuned as I work out this problem. I promise it will be worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy uses Hello to post pictures to her blog, and we learned a secret. It appears to be impossible to post a picture that is somewhere else on the net. Try saving whatever picture you want to post on to your hard drive, then post to the blog with Hello. If you're already doing this, then, ummmm, I guess you're screwed!

And hey - thanks for adding the link to my blog!

DNA The Splice of Life said...

I tried to poas this last night but was thwarted by M$ gremlins.

Unfortunatley, I am on the "screwed" side of the equation. however I do use 3rd party blogging SW that does allow me to link to sites so if I can get that home site up I'll be in business... sorta

WRT linking, YW. It only felt fair given you and the wife are the only regular visitors and you have such a cool array of stuff on your blog. Cheers and put a shrimp on the barbie for me :)