Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Mon, Nov 5, 2007 - 12.65 mi [Cycling]

Mon, Nov 5, 2007 - 12.65 mi [Cycling]
12.65 mi in 00:48:59 hours at 15.50 mi/h on Trek 4100. [Cycling] First Day on the full Salem Lake circuit and new PB average speed!! what a great way to start November!. Great Fun. My average cadence was over 90 and very often over 100. Strange how 90 (which at one time seemed screamingly fast and I was going nowhere) now seems like I'm mashing a big gear. I'm getting more comfy at the higher cadence and being able to last longer between needing a quick breather and coasting. I was also very fortunate to come across a rabbit, who, when I almost passed him, decided he wanted to stay in front and upped his pace. I was able to mark him the whole second half of the course. I wasn't able to pass him and he did tend to pull away on the climbs but I was better descending and was able to keep him in sight.
Posted from My Cycling Log

No comments: